Jet Medical Center® understands the impact an injury has on both the employee, and the employer. The employee not only has an injury but also has the concerns for future or ongoing medical problems and loss of functionality. The company loses a valuable employee, while helplessly watching their insurance rates go up. We understand the complexities associated with both the employer and employee’s situation and we are committed to taking care of these workers, and listening to companies.
Every injured worker will be thoroughly evaluated. First, we will do a careful history and make a reasoned decision if this is in fact a work related injury. Then we will do an in-depth examination and order ancillary testing only when necessary.
Your injured employees will be provided with excellent care. Our clinic is set up and functions like a mini-emergency department with a surgical and trauma suite, digital X-ray, and dispensing pharmacy. We are fully equipped to evaluate and treat most work related injuries and trauma on the spot including but not limited to:
- Fractures / Trauma and Crush Injuries
- Musculoskeletal Sprains and Strains
- Lacerations and Puncture Wounds
- Eye Injuries
- Foreign Body
- Human, Animal, and Insect Bites
- Allergic Reactions
- Chemical Exposures
- Inhalation Injuries
- Skin Rash
- Heat and environmental exposures
- Bloodborne Pathogen Exposure
- And More!
Focusing on early, appropriate return to work, we treat injuries expeditiously, minimize lost time and return the injured employee to work as soon as possible.
Employer benefits of effective injury management
- Improved productivity by retention of employee skills within the business
- Reduced lost time expenses
- Increased employee morale
- Avoidance of indirect cost – e.g. staff replacement, training, etc.
How we manage injuries
- Accurate diagnosis and appropriate treatment
- Early, appropriate return-to-work plan
- Aggressive case management
- Prompt and accurate identification of non-work-related complaints
- Timely communication with employers
- Expedient and cost-effective medical services