Please click here and enter Zip Code “34471” to view Jet Medical Center’s USCIS authorization.
NEW FOR 2021:
Effective October 1st, 2021: Applicants subject to the immigration medical exam must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 before the civil surgeon can complete an immigration medical exam and sign Form I-693. Click here to view COVID-19 requirements.
Services & Fees
1. Complete Immigration Physical Examination
The cost of the complete Immigration Physical Examination is $675.00 and includes:
- Physical Examination
- Review of your written vaccination and other health records
- Urine Gonorrhea & Blood Syphilis testing (RPR)- As per updated guidelines above.
- Tuberculosis Blood Testing. This is required for applicants 2 and older. If the test result is positive, a chest X-ray will be required. The cost of the X-ray, should it be necessary, is not included in the price of the immigration exam but can be completed for an additional fee.
- Certified and Sealed I-693 form with a copy for yourself
- Copies of your laboratory testing
- Other vaccinations as required by USCIS / Immigration services are available at an additional cost.
2. Physical Examination Only
If you only require a physical exam the cost is $575.00 Other services that maybe required such as testing for gonorrhea & syphilis, vaccinations, additional certified copies of exams, blood tests for immunization status and testing for tuberculosis are not included in the price of the exam. If vaccinations or further testing are required, they may be obtained here at the time of the exam. Please call us for questions or for pricing. The civil surgeon will answer specific questions as to what is required during the examination.
What To Bring:
- Valid, government issued picture ID such as a valid passport (preferred), driver’s license, green card, or military ID.
- Medical records (translated to English by an official translator, if necessary), including proof of prior treatment for tuberculosis or other infectious disease and prior chest x-rays
- Immunization records (translated to English by an official translator)
- Any mental health records (translated to English by an official translator, if necessary)
After The Exam
Once the immigration medical examination is completed and all immunizations and/or lab tests have been performed, we will provide you with a certified form I-693 in a sealed envelope to present to the Department of Homeland Security and U.S. Citizen and Immigration Services. DO NOT OPEN THE SEALED ENVELOPE. Turn in the envelope with your immigration application. A copy of your blood tests results and exam will be provided for you to keep after results have been discussed with the doctor. The medical examination will be valid for up to one year after the immigration exam date. Typically, you will be notified of the results of your lab work (and chest x-ray, if done) within 7-10 days. If you have a health condition requires that medical follow-up, clearance will not be granted until follow-up evaluation is completed. You will be responsible for the cost of any additional medical examinations or treatments required to fulfill the federal health requirements established by USCIS. It is your responsibility to bring a translator specific to your language to the evaluation and to have all of your necessary immunization and medical records translated into English by an official translator. All components including the physical exam must be paid at the time of your exam. We accept cash, American Express, Visa, MasterCard and Discover. Visit the Official US Citizen & Immigration Services website for more information
- Immigration Physical Form I-693
- Further information about vaccine preventable diseases can be found on the CDC website CDC Vaccine List
Immigration Forms may be found at: https://www.uscis.gov/