5 Ways to Keep Your Work Force Happy and Healthy
School is starting again. Flu season will be here soon. We are still dealing with a worldwide pandemic. All of these, in addition to the normal wear and tear of everyday life, can have an impact on business. We understand and we are ready to help. Here are five things that business owners and team leaders can do to help keep teams happy and healthy.
- Encourage annual physicals. These routine exams are anything but routine. A trained medical professional can identify potential health troubles and treat or prevent them before they become troubling. A routine physical once a year can give teammates a peace of mind and reassure healthy people, too.
- Identify any safety hazards in the workplace. Are there any troubling spots in the office or office, warehouse, or workplace where repeated injuries have taken place? Perhaps there is a particular injury or illness that keeps surfacing among multiple teammates. Through medical surveillance management, our team can monitor injuries and illnesses among the workforce and look for root causes to prevent anyone else from getting ill or injured.
- Make available regular vaccinations and pre-emptive screenings. COVID testing helps give peace of mind regarding possible infections. Beyond COVID, regular vaccinations like chicken pox and meningitis can help keep at-risk teammates safe.
- Treat on-the-job injuries when they happen. Workers Compensation is a complicated process and it takes a skilled team to help business and injured teammates. It is best to treat on-the-job injuries when they happen by a physician who specialized in occupational medicine.
- Substance abuse testing for workplace screenings. Whether screenings are at random or scheduled, workplace drug testing helps maintain a drug-free work environment for all the whole team and helps prevent worrisome injuries due to an impaired teammate.
Whatever the needs of your business, Jet Medical Center is here to be your team’s resource in Tallahassee and beyond. Call us, email us, or use the Contact Us page of this website to put our team’s expertise to work for you.
Who is Jet Medical Center®?
Jet Medical Center® is a leading provider of occupational medicine services in the Tallahassee area. We develop, with our client partners, a customized health care plan to fit your companies needs today and into the future.
Our experienced staff of clinicians provide excellent medical care and understand the Worker’s Compensation system and its impact on your company’s financial health. Your employees will have less downtime with less complications reducing overall medical costs.